“Fires will be kindled to testify that two and two make four. Swords will be drawn to prove that leaves are green in summer.” – G. K. Chesterton
You are not Alone
“To all my friends out there who know what’s really going on… To all my conspiracy theorist friends… Yes, sometimes it’s a curse and not always a blessing to be awake. Awakening is the most liberating, alienating, excruciating, empowering, lonely, confusing, freeing, frightening, expansive journey. If you find yourself struggling as you try to process all this insanity, you are not alone. No one talks about the darkness that accompanies awakening, or the GRIEF.
Not only grieving the life and illusions you once had but the realization that almost everything you thought you once knew, is a LIE. The beliefs you’ve held, people you’ve trusted, principles you were taught- ALL LIES. Shattering illusions is RARELY an enjoyable experience. There is a considerable amount of discomfort that comes with growth and the grieving process doesn’t stop there.
With these newfound realizations, you then find yourself grieving all over again. Grieving the loss of many relationships with people who just don’t “get it”. Feeling alone; being ridiculed and shamed, not only by the masses but for many of you, your very own family and friends too. Feeling like you no longer have much in common with the people you are surrounded by.
Struggling with carrying on bullshit, shallow conversations that lack substance with those who are still fast asleep. Even feeling disconnected from your entire support system because they can’t see what you see. Some even grieve the loss of their ignorance- because “ignorance is bliss” and reality is harsh. Awakening can be a lonely road and you will often find yourself journeying alone.
There is no way to sugarcoat it- Awakening to the realities of this world is brutal. It will have you running through the entire gamut of human emotions. You have to master the art of diving down the darkest of rabbit holes only to come out and still function in daily life, and that’s a skill people don’t talk about enough. Some of you are struggling with feeling disconnected from family and friends, it’s as though they exist in another world.
Please know you are not alone, and not only are you not alone, you have an entire tribe standing with you. We may be separated by miles, but we are DEEPLY connected; in purpose and in spirit.” – Anonymous
” I believe that a reappreciation of their importance will be one of the most important outcomes of the crisis we are going through now. Particularly because we are headed towards an ultimate worldwide, technocratic, totalitarian system. I am very confident that a small group of people will resist and defy the masses, refusing to conform. These people will go through a very fast process of mental evolution.
When you look up, when you observe what happens from a little distance, you will see that it is resembling the birth of a new society. The dominant larger group is applying a lot of pressure on a smaller group of people, forcing this minority onto a path where it wouldn’t have gone without the pressure of the larger group. They will be pushed through a narrow dark hole forcing a transformation and a quick evolution. In the end, the majority will lose all of their energy, becoming weak and chaotic.
The smaller group of people, if they make the right ethical choices, will go in exactly the opposite direction. Although initially they will feel at a loss, they will slowly become stronger and stronger. Those who are currently seen as outsiders will begin to encourage solutions and become wise advisors. After a radical collapse of the larger group, the smaller group will be ready to support the ethical principles necessary for a new kind of human society. That’s what I believe is the natural process we see unfolding.” – Mattias Desmet
|The Rediscovery of the American Nation|
The following statement represents our platform for candidates who choose to run for national public office. It is solely designed for our people and our allies. Other nationalist groups may have different priorities and goals. Our platform assumes there is an active infiltration force working against our interests, and we have a natural right to defend ourselves against their assault.
This is not a political document. It is a philosophy statement with action steps.
Improve the health and mental health of the nation
Preferred Candidate Characteristics
· Married with children
· Sober individual
· Unvaccinated (Pureblood)
· Excellent health
· No previous connection to politics
· Small business owner, tradesman, or laborer
A. Rebuild the American Nation based on the identity of the people who founded her and the guiding spirit those people embodied.
1. Restore all historical symbols that were destroyed during the American Cultural Revolution.
2. Change Columbus Day to European-American’s Day to celebrate the essential contributions of Europeans in the establishment of the American Nation.
3. Announce a full investigation into the 2016-20 coup that attempted to overthrow the federal government from within, and may have included election interference/fraud and intelligence community operations on January 6, 2020.
4. Provide clemency to all January 6, 2020 and other political prisoners including those that legally protested and provided security at Charlottesville in August 2017.
5. Announce an independent investigation by private entities with no connection to government into the American Intelligence Community and Military Industrial System.
6. Announce an intention to prosecute sedition by wealthy foreign actors.
7. Create a national nonprofit banking system with a Gold Standard. Audit, then end the federal reserve system.
8. Announce an intention to prosecute all treasonous activities past and present.
9. Announce an intention to end all mass spying on the American people and destroy all records that were gained unconstitutionally.
10. Enforce laws to end all Congressional insider training.
11. Create laws to prohibit government elected officials and bureaucrats from taking money from organizations they regulate.
12. Create a law that would prohibit a former government worker from working in any capacity that attempts to influence current government officials.
13. Establish term limits for Congress.
14. Announce a temporary moratorium on all immigration including the H1B1 Program.
15. Announce a program to gradually deport all illegal immigrants within five years.
16. Announce that English is the official American language.
17. Announce the expansion of the federal civil rights division to include prosecution of civil rights abuses against white people.
18. End all Critical Race Theory training and programming in federal and state programs.
19. Remove all federal funding to organizations that promote preferences for immutable characteristics.
20. Repeal all race and sex-based laws and end all race and sex-based programs.
21. End all federal funding for diversity-equity, and inclusion programs.
22. End affirmative action.
23. Create uniform national voting standards including photo identification, paper balloting with video proof of all voting, and a citizen oversight army at all voting precincts.
24. Utilize video conferencing for absentee balloting.
25. Outlaw mail-in voting and absentee balloting.
26. End federal spying and persecution of legitimate media organizations.
27. Create an ethical standards board for large media corporations.
28. End all media monopolies.
29. Provide tax-free loans for local newspapers and alternative media enterprises.
30. End all social media monopolies.
31. Appoint a social media fairness czar to end political censorship on social media.
32. Create a law to force social media companies, banks, and merchants to reinstate all individuals and organizations that were removed for their political positions since 2016.
B. Launch a national wellness commission and enact policies and laws to build the health and mental health capacity of the nation.
1. Combine Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare, VA, and all other federal healthcare programs into a single-payer program.
2. Announce an actuarial program to evaluate all federal disability programs for effectiveness and fraud.
3. Create a jobs program and requirement for all federal disability program recipients.
4. End all Covid 19 mandates.
5. Make MRNA treatments illegal.
6. Re-invent the Covid 19 federal taskforce to encourage prevention and early treatment.
7. Fully support Nuremberg 2 to identity the International Covid Criminal Conspiracy.
8. Announce a federal program to educate the public about Mass Formation.
9. Take action to punish the public officials and healthcare professionals that lied to the American people for political advantage or financial gain.
10. Launch a national program to combat anxiety and depression via health promotion, not pharmaceutical treatment.
11. Launch a national program to reduce the American reliance on psychotropic medications.
12. Launch a national commission to work with every professional association to evaluate the effectiveness of all professional counseling methods.
13. Declare a public health emergency to combat obesity.
14. Declare a public health emergency to combat online pornography.
15. Declare a public health emergency to combat the effects of a materialistic value orientation.
16. Declare a public health emergency to combat excessive use of video games.
17. Declare a public health emergency to combat the effects of excessive screen time.
18. Declare a public health emergency to stop the normalization and contagion of sex-based psychological disorders.
19. Declare a public health emergency to enact a moratorium on trans surgeries.
20. Declare a public health emergency to stop the proliferation of adult-child sex.
21. Announce a public health program to promote heteronormativity.
22. Announce a public health campaign to increase positive spirituality.
23. Announce a public health campaign to promote one man-one woman marriage.
24. Announce a public health campaign to strengthen the American nuclear family.
25. Declare all inner-cities federal disaster zones.
26. Announce an intention to work with states to enforce all criminal laws for violent crimes and drug offenses.
27. Announce an intention to work with states to reinstate common-sense bail amounts.
28. Declare a public health campaign to combat marijuana misinformation.
29. Announce a public health campaign to minimize body disfiguration (tattoos).
30. Announce the expansion of the AmeriCorps program for 18- to 26-year-old boys.
I am not an anarchist. I support legitimate government that is comprised of the people it works for. This federal government in the United States and most other western nations is now based on delusions and dominated by corruption. The delusions feed their power and are reinforced with ministries of truth, which are actually propaganda outlets from the emperors. Parallel systems are necessary to avoid their poison. A nonviolent cultural secession is now necessary.
…..in a climate of mistrust that our government has created, and in which faith in cultural institutions is at an all-time low, all of us are in trouble. We must reform and replace this group of corrupt tyrants in governments, their corporate masters, and their media enablers that usurped our governments. Small efforts by farmers and local entrepreneurs are helping us to do that. – Rev Kev
Things are starting to turn in our direction. Cultural secession is working. People are actively turning away from the entertainment culture, The international Covid scandal is being exposed as a tyrannical coup by the medico-government alliance against all of us. The liberal governments, including the politicized intelligence communities and the military industrial system are being exposed as liars and tyrants.. The main media popularity is at an all-time low. The LGBTQ hustlers are being exposed as delusional and or child abusers. Black radicals are being exposed for their anti-white hate. Anti-white intellectuals are being exposed for their subversive actions. Rittenhouse won. Depravity lost. SWMWA are rising. Common sense is winning – Rev Kev, November 2021
“An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” — Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862) Naturalist, Author, Philosopher