Unpopular Opinions Support Group
This is a group for critical thinking people who resist dominant narratives.
This group meets weekly on Zoom on Wednesdays at Noon Eastern. It is an open group. Members can join or leave at any time. Suggested donation – $50.00.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
Covid Realism online Support Group
This is a weekly online support group for activists and active citizens from any country who reject the dominant narratives and the built-in corruption surrounding the Covid 19 so-called pandemic.
This is not a psychotherapy group. It does contain common sense guidance from Rev Kev and from collaborators in the group.
Participation is by donation exclusively of any amount paid at the end of every meeting. Revenues support the mission of Living a Good Life Church and allow Rev Kev to sow the seeds of this ministry.
The church context allows for free speech protection.
If interested people can agree with the following 10 assumptions they are probably good candidates for the support group.
Here, in ten sentences, is how we got here. C.J. Baker American Thinker
- Since at least 2014, the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), through Anthony Fauci’s NIAID division, have sent millions of U.S. tax dollars to communist China to fund research involving the genetic alteration of coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
- Around October 2019, the COVID-19 pandemic began when a new coronavirus leaked out of the same Wuhan Institute of Virology and into the human population.
- The Communist Chinese Party imposed a tight lockdown of its own population, while simultaneously allowing international travel to and from China, facilitating the virus’s worldwide spread.
- As the pandemic unfolded, public health officials and the media used grossly overestimated death rates and false promises of self-limited measures (“two weeks to flatten the curve”) to promote unprecedented policies of prolonged, widespread quarantine of heathy populations, which continue to this day — two years later.
- Simultaneously, in places such as New York State under former governor Andrew Cuomo, authorities knowingly put sick COVID-19 patients into close contact with highly vulnerable persons such as nursing home residents, resulting in tens of thousands of unnecessary and avoidable deaths.
- Despite definitive evidence from the early stages of the pandemic that COVID-19 poses minimal risk of severe illness and statistically zero chance of death in children, and that children are not significant drivers of its spread, the Democrat party and the public teachers’ unions — with the help of health officials and the mainstream media — have forced schools to close for in-school learning for multiple school years, and continue to push for renewed school closures in many areas of the country.
- As cheap, existing, and safe medications and treatments were identified that showed effectiveness in treating COVID-19, a systematic, worldwide movement to suppress and discredit such treatments was instigated by Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, the mainstream media, Big Pharma, and social media corporations, to protect their financial interests in vaccines and other proprietary medicines they had in development, resulting in tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths.
- As COVID-19 vaccines became available in the U.S. through Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the FDA, these extremely new treatments were heavily promoted by Fauci, Gates, the media, Big Pharma, and social media under knowingly false pretenses, including repeated false claims that the vaccines 1) would provide herd immunity, 2) were equal or even superior to natural immunity, 3) stopped contraction and transmission of the virus, and 4) were safe and effective for all ages.
- Even as the COVID-19 vaccines have now been shown to 1) lose effectiveness in a matter of weeks; 2) be ineffective at stopping transmission and spread of the virus; and 3) be inferior to natural immunity, and even as more than 20,000 vaccine-related deaths have been reported in the CDC’s own Vaccine Emergency Reporting System (VAERS) — with a similar level of reports in EudraVigilance (the E.U.’s reporting system), the likes of Fauci, President Joe Biden, current New York governor Kathy Hochul, and New York City mayor Bill de Blasio continue to press ever harder for repeated doses of these same vaccines, including among young children.
- Although the current dominant strain of COVID-19 — the omicron variant — has been demonstrated to be more transmissible and much less deadly than prior strains, as well as dramatically mutated from the original strain after which the vaccines were modeled, Fauci, the Biden administration, the Democrat Party, and the mainstream media are now employing a policy of endless boosters with the increasingly obsolete yet lucrative vaccines, alongside the systematic scapegoating of unvaccinated persons, rather than employing the focused protection of the vulnerable and promotion of normal life and natural immunity among the healthy that has already been successfully implemented in numerous “free” states.
What conclusions can we draw from this series of events? Here are a few:
- First, the “health care industry” is largely a syndicate run by government bureaucrats like Tony Fauci and Francis Collins, Big Pharma, and ultra-rich investor-influencers like Bill Gates.
- Second, the mainstream media and major social media platforms like Google, Facebook, and Twitter are diametrically opposed to freedom of speech and the free exchange of ideas. In fact, their goal is the opposite: an Orwellian thought control of the population and the suppression of all dissenting voices.
- Third, the Democrat party is utterly corrupt and power-hungry, while the Republican Party is hopelessly gutless and ineffective.
- Lastly, the formula has been revealed for the permanent extinguishing of the civil liberties outlined in the Bill of Rights: declare an emergency, terrify the populace, control the message, stifle all dissent, and revoke the citizens’ freedoms indefinitely, all while grabbing and consolidating political power. Coming soon: the climate “emergency.”
We strongly adhere to the courageous work of America’s Frontline Physicians, Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Peter McCullough, and the journalistic efforts of Alex Berenson and Steve Kirsch among others.
The group meets weekly via Zoom from Noon – 1:30 Eastern on Thursdays.
This is an open group. Participants may join or leave at any time.
Contact email@example.com to join.
Resisting Unhealthy Adolescent Sexuality support group for parents
This is not a psychotherapy group. This is a support group for parents who believe their child is caught up in an unhealthy and unnatural sexual expression that is part of a social contagion. The premise of the group is that children experience mental health challenges that leave them vulnerable to the need to belong. The group will offer support and suggestions for ways parents can help their children make sense of their situations while resisting the enormous social pressure to conform. The research is clear that most children grow out of sexual confusion if that have the right support from their parents. Parents who have their own significant mental health problems are not appropriate for this group.
Living a Good Life (Common Sense Support Group)
This is a support group for men and women who are attempting to lead healthy and fulfilling lives during these stressful times. Anxiety, depression, and marital issues can be symptoms of incongruence between one’s actual day to day existence and one’s preferred way of being. Additionally, the toxic entertainment and social media environment and political culture are making Americans sick. Men and women need to return to the basics of loving well, working hard, being in nature, and being good people in order to be healthy and fulfilled. That may mean we need to shield ourselves from toxic societal influences and intentionally pursue wholesome things.
This group will be a safe place for Covid Realists and other reactionaries who wish to find community with others who are resisting the growing totalitarian Leftist impulse on many fronts.
Doing Battle with Screen Time Addiction
For Parents with children aged 13 to 18.
Screen time excess is a public health emergency. Health professionals are increasingly pointing to the risks posed by over-exposure to video games, text, and social media. The excess is contributing to increases in depression and anxiety, concentration problems, vision problems, sleeplessness, bullying, and poor school performance. Teens are struggling. Parents are overwhelmed. Many parents believe they are losing the battle for moderation because screen time excess has become normative in our unhealthy social climate.
Our plan is to create a local resource for parents, so that we can be strong in the face of this challenge and contribute to the national dialogue about this public health crisis.
Living a Good Life – Young Men’s Edition
This is a support group for young men from 18-26 years-old who are trying to figure it out. How do I launch my adult life in a way that taps my creative and industrial potential as a man? How do I make good decisions? How do I resist unproductive temptations like video games, pot, or pornography? How do I build successful relationships with women? This group will help young men get on track and find their momentum.
Contact: Old School Counselor to join the group.